Final project

My project was a corn hole. In the begging I was going to do the base 4 pieces wide and then after cutting all the pieces I on,y used 3. To provide support I out 2 panels under the base so they would not move a lot. After that I put the side pieces and cut the hole in the middle. I also made 3 bank bags with rice inside.

Some challenges were cutting the wood to the same size because all my peice s weren’t the same so I had to go back a cut again. Aft r making he whole thing I went to go and spray paint it and I really like it.

Photoshop

This project as really fun because I learned how to use a new tool on the computer and also I could do what I wanted with the picture so it was really nice for me. While doing this I learned in photoshop, how to add layers to make the lighting different. I also learned how to crop and paste things to make it more realistic. We had to make one realistic and one where we could do anything and the that I printed was the unrealistic because I really liked the colours and how it looked. In the end I had a fun time and I learned a lot.

Rope puzzle

The rope puzzle was super fun because I really liked working with wood and then when we finished we got to try to solve it,. At the begging I was really struggling with cutting the wood because I was putting to much power and it was not cutting well but after I could cut really well and efficiently. In the end I really enjoyed this project and I learned that being patient is really important.

Wearable tech on a pencil case

First we had to make the pencil case. That part was pretty easy because all we had to know was how to sew. It was a bit hard to learn but I got it in like one class. I learned many techniques of what kids of sews you have to do for different types of things. I also learned how to make nots and how to tie of nots. There were many steps to make a pencil case, first to choose what colors and then we had to cut it out in the correct shape and size. Next we had to sew the front and back together and then connect them. We had to flip it inside out to sew it and then bring back to normal. We also learned how to use a sewing machine. That for me was the hardest part of making the pencil case because you could not go to fast or you would not have control.

After making the pencil case we learned how to program lights. We spent a lot of time experimenting with lots of different types of lights like blinking, colour lights, light sensory and also lights at different speeds. The part where we could change the colour and speeds of the lights were super fun because we could use our imagination and we could do what we wanted. After many practises we saved many different codes to save for after we had finished the whole pencil cases lights.

Finally after the coding and making the pencil case we had to put the lights on our pencil case. The sewing was super hard because you had to be super precise and if any threads touched it would not work. It took me many tries to get it correct and I had to restart three times. I was super mad that it wouldn’t work but I never gave up and in the end I got all the lights to work. Two lights are not super powerful because they may be touching a bit of another thread but they still work so I am happy.

In the end I am really proud of what I have accomplished and am very great full that we did this project. I learned many knew things and I when I do things again I know a lot more than before. In the end I am very happy about this project and even though it was hard I still accomplished everything I needed too.

Hydro dipping

Hydro dipping was super fun because first we got to 3d print and got to explore with that a lot, but then we got to put that in water with spray paint in it. Something that was challenging was the 3d printing part. I had to make 5e ring perfectly so it was connected to the actual name tag. In the end I really enjoyed hydro dipping and found it as a really good learning experience.

Cyo led frog

Making the frog was really fun because it was really hard but when it was finished it was really cool. The whole project was really hard because you had to make really small folds and getting the lights to the work was really hard. I think in the end we were successful. I think we could improve it by maybe starting with a bigger piece of paper so that the folds would be easier.